Tuesday, August 30, 2011

He's Got the Mics, the Mics That Go Boom!

Here's our boom operator:


Diego Enrique Flores

I grew up in the East Bay Area, CA where I attended Contra Costa College and San Francisco State University earning my Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication. I take pride in the fact that I motivated myself to take classes in basic piano and learning what it takes to read and play music in classical guitar following in the footsteps of my family. 

Among some of my hobbies are yoga, physical fitness, dance and practicing the art of sound and music and not to mention behind the scenes production. 
 
I have many varied interests including architecture, illustration, writing essays on social topics, teaching youth, reading, dance, DJ, science projects and endeavors such as biology, astronomy and computer technology.
 
My hope is to collaborate with aspiring artists and educators in producing educational documentaries and merging the art of technology, theater with practical education.

No comments:

Post a Comment